You're joining a modern community of financial advisors, coaches and educators who know the power of digital marketing to grow their business. And we're excited to help you attract new clients and referrals to boost your bottom line!
We've made it easy for you to customize your profile page on Wealthtender.
Have questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
- Add your title
- Add your tagline
- Add your logo and cover image
- Add your social media
- Add your details
- Owning a Business
- Side Hustles
- Work from Home
Overview$10K VA® simplifies the process of what a virtual assistant is and how to become one.
The course includes seven modules, which break down what a virtual assistant is, how to pitch to your first client, and the services you can offer as a VA.
Module 1: What is a Virtual Assistant?
- The Definition and Origins of the Term VA
- What Does a VA Do?
- Designing Your Business: Deciding What Services to Offer
- No Education Required! 7 Simple Skills for VA Success
- The Benefits of Being a VA
Module 2: How to Find and Pitch VA Jobs
- Where to Look First for VA Jobs
- How to Land Your First Client
- Perfecting Your Pitch
- How to Get More Clients by Referrals
Module 3: Pricing Services and Getting Paid
- How Much Should a Beginner VA Charge?
- The Foolproof Formula to Calculate an - Accurate Hourly Rate
- How to Raise Prices Over Time
- Stop Charging Hourly! 3 Other Ways to Price VA Services
- How to Send Invoices and What You Need to Know About PayPal
Module 4: Building Client Relationships the Right Way
- 6 Must-Haves for Your VA Contract
- How to Onboard Your Clients Like a Pro
- Setting Client Boundaries
- Overcoming 6 Common Client Objections
- How to Part Ways Gracefully When You Fire a Client
Module 5: Running the Day-to-Day as a $10K VA®
- Creating a Schedule that Works
- Productivity: How to Get a Lot Done in a Little Amount of Time
- Juggling Multiple Client Responsibilities
Module 6: Making Your Business Legit
- Building a Portfolio
- How to Market Your Business
- Do You Need a Business Plan?
- An Introduction to Taxes
- Deciding How to Pay Yourself
- Defending Your Workday
Module 7: Up-level Your VA Business
- Earning More as a One Woman (or Man) Show
- Creating Systems for Faster Work
- Outsourcing and Creating a VA Agency
- The $10K VA® Mindset
Who is this course for?
$10K VA® is right for you if you answer YES to these questions:
- I'm ready to start taking control of when I work, and how much money I earn.
- I want the freedom to work for myself, without the ache of a commute.
- I have skills, but I need some guidance on how to make them pay the bills.
- I'm not afraid to work hard to get things done.
- I need solid advice from someone who has been right where I am now!
What will I learn?
In $10K VA®, I will show you exactly how to...
- Pitch and land your first (and second, and third...) client, so that you can build a stable monthly income.
- Set your initial rate, and how to raise it, so you get paid what you're worth for every new skill you learn.
- Onboard your clients like a pro, and how to protect yourself and your business for every possible situation.
- Create a system for efficiency so that you can maximize your billable hours.
How much does it cost?
We Want Your Voice to be Heard
Wealthtender exists to help people discover the most trusted and authentic professionals and educators in the finance community.
Your honest reviews of the providers featured in our directories help people decide which providers may be best suited to their individual needs.
The majority of people trust reviews as much as personal recommendations, so what you write in your review should reflect your own opinion and experience with the provider.
Tips for Writing a Helpful Review
Be descriptive. Instead of just saying that you like or dislike a provider, share why. What have you enjoyed most or least about your experience with the provider? Have they helped you overcome a difficult financial challenge or strengthened your knowledge about particular money matters? The more details, the better!
Be honest. Your rating and review should reflect your real experience with the provider.
Stay relevant. Help ensure your review is useful to others by avoiding off-topic discussions or personal opinions not relevant to your direct experience with the provider.
Be objective. Try to highlight both positives and negatives in your review, even if your experience skews heavily in one direction.
Make your review easy to read. Reviews should be readable for others. Use proper grammar, avoid excessive capitalization or punctuation, and be sure to check your spelling.
Be yourself. Don’t post as, or pretend to be, someone else, and do not say you’re associated with a person or organization with which you are not.
Be nice. Don’t write abusive, hateful, threatening, or harrassing content. Avoid personal threats, hate speech, obscentities, or inflammatory language.
Respect the privacy of others. Don’t post information that can be used to identity another individual or compromise their privacy.
Report abuse. Thank you for helping us ensure reviews on Wealthtender are useful to everyone. If you suspect possible violations of our guidelines or believe a review is inappropriate, please email email@example.com with a link to the review in question and reason you believe it violates our guidelines.
Wealthtender reserves the right to remove a review at any time for any reason. It is at our sole discretion and no one else’s, that we decide when a review is against our guidelines.
The reviews posted on Wealthtender are individual and subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of the reviewer and not of Wealthtender, Inc. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers.
If you have questions or if we can assist with anything at all, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (512) 540 – 3811.
Thank you for visiting Wealthtender and giving us the opportunity to serve you.
© 2021 Wealthtender, Inc.