You're joining a modern community of financial advisors, coaches and educators who know the power of digital marketing to grow their business. And we're excited to help you attract new clients and referrals to boost your bottom line!
We've made it easy for you to customize your profile page on Wealthtender.
Have questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
Stop living paycheck to paycheck, clear your debt and live the life you deserve.
You only need 3 things to be successful with money:
1. The right mindset. You have to believe that financial success is possible for you.
2. Technical knowledge. For example, you need to know the most efficient way to pay off debt.
3. A proven system. You need step by step instructions and support.
Which means you need to answer 3 questions:
1. How can you change your mindset?
2. Where can you learn the technical knowledge?
3. Where do you go to adopt a proven system to implement that technical knowledge?
You have 3 options:
Option 1: Keep doing what you're doing.
This option is for people who;
- Are Debt-free
- Have a fully-funded emergency fund
- Know how much they need to save for retirement
- Know how to get the most out of workplace benefits
- Have a budget that locks in their financial goals
- Are spending money the things they value most in life.
- Are not stressed about money.
Option 2: Hire a financial advisor:
- This option is for people who are willing to spend between $2,000-$10,000 per year to fire a financial planner.
Option 3: Learn a proven system to help you manage your own money
This option is for everyone else!
That is why I created the 30-Day Blueprint, to help people that don't have tons of money to pay a financial advisor. We all have what it takes to successfully manage our money, we just need a little guidance.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who needs help learning how to manage their money but can't afford to pay for a financial planner.
What will I learn?
The course has 7 sections. Section 1: "Financial goal setting". Section 2: "Aligning your money with your values". In this section you will track 30 days worth of spending and figure out how much you spend on:
How much does it cost?
The course is available for a one time fee of $99 or 3 monthly payments of $40.
I have been part of Ben’s Facebook group for a while now. I am excited for his page on this site and looking forward to taking the course. Ben, you did a great job on the layout of this page. Well done.
Ben does an incredible job with helping people learn how to manage their money. Whether you are trying to get out of debt, wanting to save more money, or interested in investing for the first time, Ben will help you organize your finances with an easy-to-understand and well-detailed plan. Ben has done his research in all of these areas and has put in the time to serve and help others. I highly recommend Ben’s course if you are interested in learning more.